I'm planning to have baby boy

|

My dob is 10/12/1989 I have 4 years old girl planning to have second according chinise astrology which date is best to have conception

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

56 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Tamanna,

Based on Chinese gender selection calendar, in rest of 2017 as long as your menstrual period first date occurs before November 17, you are suggested to try after it on your ovulation date. The chance will be high for baby boy.
  |  
my dob 29/11/ 1985  1 want baby boy plz btaye chineise astrology which date is best to have conception

|  
I want to concive with baby boy by using Chinese Astrology please help me by telling correct date to concive for baby boy.my dob according to English calendar is 1984/oct/29... Please mail me the dates to concive baby boy

|  
Hi sali sharma,

Chinese Gender Chart shows if your last menstrual period first date occurs during one of the following periods, you could get pregnant with baby boy:
December 18, 2017 - April 15, 2018
May 15, 2018 - June 13, 2018
September 10, 2018 - October 8, 2018
December 7, 2018 - December 31, 2018
  |  
Hi taranjeet,

Wait your menstrual period which occurs during September 20 - October 19, 2017, then try on your ovulation date after it for baby boy.
  |  
Hi,
My DOB IS 13/11/1982 and my last menstrual cycle was 14/08/2017 and lasted for 3days.
What dates are best suitable to conceive a baby boy?
  |  
Hi my dob is October 10 1990 and my last lmp is July 28 please let me know gender
  |  
Hi my son is 17/8/1989 my last period is 22,November2016 can u Pl tell me my baby gender
  |  
Hi, I m planning to conceive a boy baby . Tell me exact time to get a boy baby. My birthday is 26.05.1989.
  |  
Hi Debby,

You'd better wait your menstrual period which it's first day occurs after October 20, 2017 and then try after it on your ovulation date for baby boy.
  |  
Hi Srini,

You are carrying a baby girl according to the Chinese Gender Chart.

Hi Geetu,

You are carrying a baby boy according to the Chinese Gender Chart.
  |  
Hi Suganya,

Based on the Chinese gender chart, if you get pregnant and your last menstrual period first date is before November 17, 2017, you will get a baby boy.
  |  
hi i am rina my date of birth is 26/09/1992. I am Planning for a baby boy could you suggest me the right month and year. Menstrual Oeriod is 12 08/2017
  |  
hello.

Me and my husband have a plan to have our first baby (first for me) my husband have 2 kids before me. then i want to have a baby boy so to named after my husband. in what time of the month it is best to conceive and have baby boy, since we are planning like october or november this year so we will have a summer baby. my date of birth is april 29, 1986. my last period was august 21 until 26, 2017. please reply thru email. thanks
  |  
Hi Rina,

You'd better wait your menstrual period which occurs during September 20 - October 19, 2017 and then try after it for baby boy.
  |  
Hi arvidsfru,

Sorry, there is no good time for you to conceive baby boy in rest of 2017 according to the Chinese baby gender chart. You'd better use other ways to increase the chance of getting pregnant with baby boy if you want to conceive in 2017.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
I have 3 girl kids i want baby boy this year
  |  
Hi
My wife's date of birth is 1983/01/30
We want a baby boy
Which date is best for conceive in 2017
  |  
I want to concive with baby boy by using Chinese Astrology please help me by telling correct date to concive for baby boy.my dob according to English calendar is 1988/Jan/01. Please mail me the dates to concive baby boy
  |  
Hi Shuts raj adhikari,

According to Chinese Gender Chart, if your wife's last menstural period first date is after October 20, 2017 and before March 16, 2018, you are suggested to try on her ovulation date after the period.
  |  
Hi mmleysa,

No good time for you to conceive baby boy according to Chinese Gender Chart. You'd better wait your menstrual period which occurs during January 17 - March 16 or April 16 - May 14 and they try after it.
  |  
Hello I'm Sol my husband and I planning for baby boy most especially my dauthers, my dob is 11/28/79 pls suggest me what is the best month or date to conceive?
  |  
Hi Marisol,

In 2017, you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs) in the following periods:
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (39 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Nov 18 - Dec 17 (39 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
  |  
Hi we have 2girls and would love to try for a boy next when is the best time according to Chinese gender chart. My d.o.b is 26/10/83. Thankyou :-)
  |  
Hi Inej rose,

According to Chinese Gender Chart, in rest of 2017, you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstural period first date occurs) in the following periods:
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (35 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Dec 18 - Dec 31 (35 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
  |  
Hi I want baby boy . When is the best time according to chinese gender chart.my date of birth is 04 of June 1987. Thank you.
  |  
Hi Jeyra83,

There is no good time for you to try for baby boy according to the Chinese gender chart. In 2018 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstrual period occurs) in the following periods:
Jan 17 - Feb 15 (31 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 16 - Mar 16 (32 lunar years old, 1st lunar month)
Apr 16 - May 14 (32 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
  |  
hi i want baby boy and my birth in 26 june 1977
and last MPO in 11 Aug.2017,
  |  
Hi nana,

According to Chinese Gender Chart, if you get pregnant and your last MPO first date is during August 7 - October 19 or November 18 - December 17, you have more chances to get pregnant with baby boy.
  |  
Hi, my name is Siri.... I have a girl baby.... Her age is 3.9years.... Now I will plan to baby boy.... Please tell me the dates of year in 2018... My date of birth is 11/04/1986

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.