Baby gender confused

|

I just found out I'm having a girl but my mom came to me a month ago and told me I'm having a boy and I want a boy.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

52 Answer(s)

|  
Dear,

What's your date of birth and when was your first day of last menstrual period?
  |  
16aug1983
  |  
Hi Anju,

Your first day of last menstrual period is also needed in order to predict your unborn baby.
  |  
hey am Sally my DOB is July/03/1986 and my last period was July/22/2017
which gender am I going to have kindly
  |  
Hi i am really confused with lunar age and month..my date of birth is 21/03/1988.i am planning for baby boy.which month is suitable in 2017 and 2018..
Thankyou
  |  
Hi Kalpana,

Chinese Gender Chart shows if you get pregnant and your last period first date occurs during one of the following periods, you have a more chance to get baby boy:
December 18, 2017 - March 16, 2018
April 16, 2018 - May 14, 2018
  |  
Hey I want to have baby boy .. I have two daughters .my dob is feb 28-1983
  |  
The last conception was July 27 2017
  |  
Hi
I have baby girl.& now I want baby boy my d.o.b.18 jan 1985.& my last period 13 august 2017.plz help me
  |  
Hi i am Rina My date of birth is 26/09/1992 I am Planing for a Baby boy could you sugest me the right month and year .Menstrual Period is 12/08/2017 Please help me
  |  
Hi i am Gita Devi Pokhrel My date of birth is september/2/1982 I am Planing for a Baby boy Menstrual Period is August/16/2017 Please help me
  |  
who to in which idea in proudct in baby boy plz my answer
  |  
Hi Hena,

If your last menstrual period first date is during September 20 - October 19, 2017 or December 18 - December 31, 2017 and you get pregnant, you could get a baby boy according to Chinese Gender Chart. Just for your reference.
  |  
Hi Prateema,

Wait your period which occurs after December 18, 2017 and then try after it for baby boy.
  |  
Hi Rina,

You'd better wait your next period which occurs during September 20 - October 19, 2017 and then try after it.
  |  
Hi gita,

Chinese Gender Chart shows if you get pregnant in this year and your last menstrual period first date is after October 20, 2017, you will get baby boy.
  |  
hi....i have a girl...my last period was on27 july 2017 please please tel me what will i have..... boy or girl ?????
  |  
Hi nisha,

What's your date of birth?
  |  
my date of birth is 25 aug 1993
  |  
Hi nisha,

Your lunar conception month: June
Lunar age at the time of conception: 25
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy

The prediction result is just for your reference.
  |  
Hii hv a girland now we want a boy my last period was 21 july 2017 n my dob is 26 june 1987 so im js wondering will i hv boy or girl or is this prediction correct
  |  
Hi Riya,

The prediction is just for your reference. It may not right to you. About 70% people find the prediction is correct to them.

According to the prediction chart, your lunar conception month is June. Lunar age at the time of conception is 31. Prediction of your unborn baby's gender is girl.
  |  
thanks chineseastrology
  |  
Don: 15.05.1995
Last conception date: 11.03.2017
Kindly tell me the baby gender
  |  
Hi Raman,

According to the ancient Chinese gender prediction chart, your lunar conception month is February. Lunar age at the time of conception is 23. Prediction of your unborn baby's gender is boy.
  |  
Hello mam
Currently my periods are on
I want to conceive my first baby
I also tried before in july but didn't conceived
I m planning for baby boy
My dob is 04aug1993
Lmp 04sep2017 ie going on
Please tell me in which month i should try and i have seen the calender botg r telling different results
Please clarify
  |  
Hi. I want a girl. What's the best time to conceive? Imy date of birth is 16 August 87
  |  
Hi Swati,

In 2017 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs) in the following periods:
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (25 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (25 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Nov 18 - Dec 17 (25 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
Dec 18 - Dec 31 (25 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
  |  
Hi Charity,

In the rest of 2017, all the months are favorable for you to conceive baby girl according to the Chinese gender chart. If you want to have a baby girl, you don't need to abstain from sex but keep the normal frequency (e.g. once every three days) and you'd better have intercourse two days before the ovulation.
  |  
Dear Team,

My wifes DOB is 25/09/1987. what will be the chances to conceive a baby boy in next few months. What will be the suitable dates.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.