what is the difference between wedding date and registry of marriage (ROM) date?

|

I would like to know the difference as above. what is my most auspicious three months in 2017. Also the auspicious dates for ROM and most auspicious for customary marriage dates.

My future hubby is born in 1982 (dog) and I am 1973 (ox).

The clash animals also include our parents zodiac?

2 Answer(s)

|  
In China, wedding date usually refers to the date for holding the wedding ceremony. Registry of marriage refers to the two go to the Marriage Registration Office for the registration of marriage.

Chinese lunar February, March, July and December are the most auspicious months for you to get married. In western calendar, it's the time of February 26-April 25, 2017, August 22, 2017-September 19, 2017, and January 17, 2018-February 15, 2018. You can check auspicious wedding dates during the above time range here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

It doesn't matter if the date clash your parents' zodiac signs. As long as it doesn't clash you two's sign, that's OK.
  |  
So are the Auspicious Wedding days the same for Registry of Marriage? If not, how do I figure this out on the calendar? I have been trying to plan a good day to go to register for marriage in the next week.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.