Wedding Engagment celebration on June 19

|

I would like to know if it's auspicious or not to have a wedding engagement celebration on June 19, 2016. We will be in UK for it.
It only stated inauspicious for "wedding" but didn't state "engagement" so I want to know if it's going to be alright.
Also, if you could write in detail reasons why it's inauspicious, that would be helpful.
Many thanks,
Eunice

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Eunice,

June 19, 2016 is an auspicious date for having wedding engagement celebration. But if you are under the Tiger sign, the day doesn't fit you as the day clashed the people of the Tiger sign.

The almanac calendar is created by Chinese people in ancient times. It's a tradition for the Chinese people to follow the calendar to do things. But you should not be too superstitious on it. If you are not Chinese, you can only take it as reference.

|  
Thanks for the reply. Many people would avoid the date knowing it's not good for them but what could happen if it clashes with the tiger sign? I understand that some things won't bode well, it could be relationships between family member or career spiral et cetera but what's your point of view on this matter.
  |  
Chinese people think if you marry on an auspicious date, the relationship between you and your husband after marriage may be not good. You may quarrel because of trifles.
  |  
I see. Could you check for me if it's good for the "pig" sign on June 19, 2016.
  |  
Hi Eunice,

June 19, 2016 is an auspicious date to have a wedding engagement celebration for the people under the pig sign. In fact, except the Tiger sign, other signs are all good to do so.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.