To know baby gender

|

My last period was April 22,i was started intercourse on may 1 to-one day after one day, may I knw my baby gender

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

13 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ramya,

I also need to know your date of birth in order to calculate your lunar age at the time of conception, then get to know your baby's gender.
  |  
My last period was may 2,i was started intercourse on may 11 to-one day after one day, may I knw my baby gender, and my date of birth 17-09-1982
  |  
Hi pushpa,

You are carrying a girl by checking the old Chinese Gender Chart.
  |  
My date of birth is 15.10.1992
  |  
Hi Ramya,

You are carrying a boy by checking the Chinese Gender Chart.
  |  
Hi my date of birth is 2nd july 1985. And first day of last menstruation period is 18th of April. What will be the baby?
  |  
Hai I'm sorry a small mistake happened, my date of birth is 15.01.1992, may I knw my baby gender, my last period was April 22, i was started intercourse on may 1 to-one day after one day, please help me
  |  
Hi Ramya,

You are carrying a girl if your date of birth is 15.01.1992.
  |  
Hye iam shivani my last period was 24 april n we started intercourse 2.3.4 may n my dob is 02,10,1991 i want to know my baby gender i want girl
  |  
But in before month u told if u want boy baby means intercourse on may 6to 30 like tat, but now u said is tat girl baby!!! Is it true
  |  
Hi Ramya,

According to the Gender Chart, your last menstrual period should be between April 26 and May 25, 2017, and then you can try after it for baby boy.
  |  
Oh k thank you, then now my baby may be a girl baby right
  |  
Hi Ramya,

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, your baby will be a girl. But you may also get a boy because the chart is not accurate to everyone. About 70% of the people who have used it to predict find it's right to them.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.