Success with education

|

born July 5th, 1988 around 5 - 530 am
Studying in Medical school. Having trouble passing exams. Will I ever finish and become a Doctor?

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi

Your birthday on Chinese lunar calendar is May 22,1988 and you are an earth Dragon.

People under this sign are mostly brainy and competent. As long as they are confident and determined to die in the last ditch, they could achieve an amazing achievement. However, most of them like to give up halfway which prevent them to get success easily. So, don't give up. You will finish and becaome a doctor once you are persistent and diligent.

You will have extremely good fortune in 2017. In this year, your career development will depend on your luck with the benefactor: if you have no like-minded friends around, you can hardly develop your career; on the contrary, you will solve many problems easily with the help of others. Therefore, you should learn to get along well with others, especially those who can help you, and you should treat them sincerely to be recognized.

Good luck
  |  
Thank you so much for your reply, it really means a lot!
  |  
I should probably ask this too. My mom is worried that I will have problems in getting married since i am already 29 and still in medical school. I dont have a boyfriend and I just dont seem to be interested in dating, maybe because of all the stress from studying. Will be able to get married before i am 30? DOB July 5th 1988 (5-530 am)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.