Own Business or Career?

|

Hi, I am a female dragon born on 5 Jan 1977 at 14:20 in Monywa, Myanmar. Currently living in Australia. I have lost my job since 2013 and I am planning to start my online business this year. In the mean time, I am still looking for a job. I am not sure if I should concentrate on starting my business or I could do both if I could get a job. And I would like to know when is the good time to start up my business as according to monthly predictions, the first half or most of this year doesn't seems to be good to start up. Please kindly advice.

Thanks in advance...
Ma Wint.

1 Answer(s)

|  
In Chinese lunar calendar, people born in between January 31, 1976 and February 17, 1977 are under the Dragon sign.

You will have overall good luck in 2017, the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You' (丁酉). Since your earthly branch 'Chen' (辰) will be compatible with the earthly branch 'You' (酉) of Rooster and you will be blessed by two auspicious stars 'Zi Wei' (紫微) and 'Long De' (龙德), you will reach to a new height in career.

Lunar March (Mar 28 - Apr 25), June (Jun 24 - Jul 22), October (Nov 18 - Dec 17) and December (Jan 17 - Feb 15) will be the good times for you to start your business.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.