Opening a Business

|

I was born year of the OX and im planning to put up a food business and a construction business at the same time. Will I be successful?

10 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ariel,

The best business for the Ox people include opening a building materials store or a decoration shop. Food business is also a good choice as Ox is greatly related with food.

2017 will be a very good year for the Ox people according to Chinese Astrology. You could have a good start in this year. If there is someone under the sign of Rat, Snake or Rooster cooperate and assist you, you will be more easily to get success.

|  
i was born in the year of snake and I would like to open accounting services business.
which date and month will best for me to open the office and register the company name?
  |  
Hi premila,

In each month, there are auspicious date for you to open office and register the name. Better let me know your preferred month first.
  |  
I born in the year of a Rooster. I am planning a new business set up and a Joint venture business related to Sea(water), Power (energy) & defense.

Any recommendation what Zodiac partners will be good for me ?

Thanks in advance !
  |  
Hi Lee,

The people born under the Ox, Dragon or Snake sign will be the good partner to you. Especially the Dragaon people could help you a lot and they may be your benefactors.
  |  
I was born in the year of snake , just wanna ask if what is the best date to open up a food business in month of july or august! Thank you godbless po!
  |  
Hi Rachel,

You can choose one of the following auspicious dates to open your food business in July or August:

July: 2nd (Clash Monkey), 9th (Clash Rabbit), 14th (Clash Monkey), 21th (Clash Rabbit), 26th (Clash Monkey), 31st (Clash Ox)
August: 8th (Clash Rooster), 9th (Clash Dog), 20th (Clash Rooster), 21st (Clash Dog), 22nd (Clash Pig), 23rd (Clash Rat)
  |  
Is it good to open up a business on the 8th day of march?i am born in the year of the monkey!
  |  
Hi Allwin sy,

The 8th day of march is an inauspicious date to open up business. You'd better choose another day.
  |  
My Chinese Calendar DOB is 4 Feb 1982, gender Female. Should I start a business or work professionally ?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.