my future about money

|

I want to know if I will I will be successful in financial matters my date of birth is
16 may,2000
City: Sialkot
time of birth: around 12:30 pm

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Asif ali,

You are ambitious, optimistic, creative, vigorous, tenacious and adaptable which make you are easy to get success in career thus earn a lot of money. You also have a good luck for windfalls. As long as you avoid stubbornness and learn to listen to other's options, you are sure to be successful in financial matters.

You can also get to know if you could be rich and acquire a good amount of wealth by checking if you own lines of money:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/money-line-reading.htm
  |  
thank you for replying really it means a lot!. this website is the best website I have ever visited.
if you don't mind can you do an analysis of my love life please?.
  |  
Hi Asif ali,

Are you single, in love or already married?

|  
well I am single hehe
  |  
You usually focus more on your career and achievement than on love. So, you may get married late. The man you will married will be the one love you at the first sight. After your marriage, your love may become weak with the passing of time. So, you should have more romance in life and learn to be tolerant in life in the future to make your marriage last long. You will be a good wife that helping your future husband a lot.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.