Marrige ? Job ??

|

Haii
I want to know when will I get married ? When i meet my soulmate ? When i get a good job ? When I meet my soulmate ?

Please answer my question.

I am waiting for your reply please give a response as early as possible .

Thanks and regards

May You Interest

5 Answer(s)

|  
Please offer your DOB and time first.
  |  
Haii
I want to know when will I get married ? When i meet my soulmate ? When i get a good job ? When I meet my soulmate ?

Please answer my question.

I am waiting for your reply please give a response as early as possible .

Date of birth -. 05 June 1990

Time - 6.32 pm

Thanks and regards
  |  
Your birthday on Chinese lunar calendar is May 13,1990 under the animal sign of Horse. You are more likely to meet your soulmate and get married in the year of Rooster (2017), Dog (2018) or Tiger (2012). People unde Tiger, Sheep, or Dog sign will be the best match for you.

In 2017, you will have great change in job and may experience two extremes. Due to the blessing of several auspicious stars, you will be helped by others and get new cooperation opportunities once you work hard, innovate and open up markets actively, and widen the interpersonal network. If you don't work hard but hitch your wagon to a star, you will be prone to disputes and cannot get breakthrough in work or move a single step in the company under the influence of the inauspicious star Wugui.

You'd better work more and talk less in this year, and never become arrogant even if you make outstanding achievements in work rather than share the achievements with the team to avoid being envied by others.
  |  
thank u.... please reply in 2017 which month get married or meet my soulmate ?

date of birth 05 june 1990

time : 06.32 pm
  |  
Lunar August (Sep.20- Oct.19) and October (Nov.18 - Dec.17) will be the best months for you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.