Love and Career

|

I'm a female snake born June 18, 1989. This year has started off with joy and pain. I have been going back and forth with myself about seeing someone for answers, but maybe you can give me clarity. Will I get promoted this year? It is something I'm looking forward to, but will prefer to know if there is no chance. I also read that the snake female will have luck with relationships and marriage this year. When will I find my perfect mate? Can you describe his appearance?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Since you are compatible with Tai Sui (Grand Duke Jupiter) in 2017, you will naturally build a relationship with the benefactor who will not help you easily unless you provide the necessary returns. Due to the adverse impact of several inauspicious stars, you should pay attention to build good relations with colleagues around and never offend the villains unconsciously, or you will come under attack at the critical moment of work.

In this year, you will have very good luck with the opposite sex. So you should seize the opportunity and cherish the right one you meet.You are more likely to get maaried in the year of Dog (2018).

Good luck

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.