I want to know if I am getting married this year. Is pig and ox is compatible.

|

I want to know if I am getting married this year? I have an ideal girl. .which she is born in December. 08 1983. .is she compatible with me? Thank you

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Joms,

2017 is year of the Rooster. It's a very auspicious year for you in love. You have high chance to get married.

Ox and Pig are compatible with each other. You make a very suitable match based on your good personalities. You are dependable and full of enthusiasm about your work, with specific goals and diligent attitude. She is gentle, enthusiastic, easy-going and rich in self-sacrifice willingness. She can always give you full support and encouragement, and cooperate with you perfectly. With he beside, your reticence and obstinacy can be swept away.
  |  
My boyfriend born in the year 1955 July 9 and I am June 1 1985
Are we compatible?
  |  
Hi Ana ouano,

He is Sheep and you are Ox in Chinese Zodiac. Sheep and Ox are not compatible.

You usually need common efforts and change in order to coexist in peace and harmony. The male sheep has many romantic but over-idealized ideas in his brain, and he may be easily dissatisfied with the female ox's systematic way of living. The female ox is a diligent realist who is calm, well-ordered and a good housekeeper. It's hard for her to bear the male sheep's reverie and immaturity.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.