I want baby boy

|

I am Shanti Giri From Nepal. may date of birth is 15 January 1987. i want baby boy and want to know the best month for fecundate.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rudra,

Chinese Gender Chart shows only January and March are favorable months for you to conceive baby boy in 2017. So, you want to conceive in this year, you may get baby girl. The best conceiving time for you to get baby boy in 2018 include:
Jan 17 - Feb 15 (32 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Mar 17 - Apr 15 (33 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
May 15 - Jun 13 (33 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
Sep 10 - Oct 08 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
  |  
My date of birth is 29/02/1980 I want a baby boy what is best time and how would I get it.
  |  
Hi Kiran Shinde,

Chines Gender Chart shows is your last period is during one of the following periods, it's better for you to try on your ovulation date after it for baby boy:
April 26 - June 23
August 7 - September 19
October 20 - November 17
December 18 - December 31

For more ways, check here please:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Tracy Adams, and I base in Canada. My life is back! After 2 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr shifu who I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr shifu is really a talented and gifted man and I will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful Dr...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions