I have marriage line bt its may b going upwards the little finger bt the upward line is hazy so i'm confuse whether its a bad sign or a good sign for

|

so is it a good sing that the marriage line is going upwards bt the line is hazy or a bad sign will the marriage last long nd is there a chance of love marriage plz kindly let me know i'm confuse a lot..Thank you..

5 Answer(s)

|  
Dear Sonali Datta,

Marriage line going upwards the little finger shows your future partner usually lack the family idea and will stay less in family after marriage. So, you usually feel lonely in marriage life. You and your partner will have different personlities. But you will don't have problem in finance.

Just for your reference.
  |  
  |  
I have altogether a totally different marriage line .My original marriage line is thick and dark without any breaks but there are very light lines occupying it like there is a very light fork in d beginning d marriage line plus there is an uncreated I mean yet to be created island going upwards at d end of marriage line.Plus there is a very faint line starting from the mount of mercury touching my heart line then traveling to the mount of Venus finally. What does this mean?? Can u tell me .Will I have a good or bad marriage or what will be my life after marriage?How will this impact my career & family?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.