How will the 1985 OX (Virgo) fair (do) in 2016, the Year of the Monkey?

|

I'm working really hard to make a future for myself and my fiancee. I think everything is going well slowly, but what else should I watch out for to increase my chance of success?

Thank you,

Jon

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hello Jon,

2016 will be a good year for you in general. If you have a chance to change job, there is no harm in trying it. In work, you should keep a low profile in case of making others jealous or causing a disturbance. In 2016, you are suggested to pursue further education and choose a subject related to your work. This will be helpful to your career development in the future. Also, develop personal interest and cultivation is very important. You may get nervous because of your heavy work. Therefore, you are suggested to get together with friends more and learn how to relax yourself. Besides, 2016 is an auspicious year for you to get married. So, don’t miss it.
  |  
Hi,
Regarding this topic, "How will the 1985 OX (Virgo) fair (do) in 2016, the Year of the Monkey?" is there a remedy or an ornament that'll help so people might not get jealous
and actually genuinely (as much as possiblel...) be helpful instead of backstabbing you,
especially at the work place.Also, so that good finance be more possible rather than
having to have lots of unexpected expenditures (NOT LUXURY EXPENDITURES).

Would love to get your reply about this as soon as you can.
Thank you.

Lin

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.