How successful i will be in life?

|

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Song Jun Quan, born on the 2nd April 1988. I would like to know about my overall lifetime, is this possible to know? If it's possible, how successful will it be? Would like to hear from you, thanks!

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jun Quan,

Born in the year of Dragon, you are ambitious and creative. You are optimistic, tenacious and adaptable and you can always wait for the opportunities confidently and make arduous efforts to realize your dreams. Generally, you tend to have good luck in life: in youth, you may fail easily because of your stubbornness; in middle age, you should behave properly to improve your character and take preventive measures for everything; in old age, you might do as you wish without overstepping the line.
  |  
Hi,

I would also like to ask about my money and carrer advancement (how long is my carrer) in my life. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
  |  
Hi,

Just to add on, I am currently in my 2nd year in university right as of now. I would like to know if I will be able to graduate from university? And if possible, how far would I be able to go in my line of education? Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
  |  
Hi,

Sorry to trouble you. Just to add on, I would also like to go into investment as of this year. I would like to know if this year is a good year for me to start investing? Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!
  |  
Hi,

You are blessed by the auspicious stars Longde and Ziwei in this year, you will have stably improved luck in wealth. If you want to start investing, you are suggested to do during the Chinese lunar August (September 20 – October 19 in Gregorian calendar) because it's the month of Tai Sui, which will be compatible with you Dragon people and benefit your luck in wealth.
  |  
Hi,

I would like to hear about question 3, thanks!

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.