House renovation auspicious date

|

Hi there. We will be moving into my in-law's house soon. House ownership transfer is in the progress. I wonder if we need to puck a date to start renovation since the house is not under my Hubby's name yet. If yes, may I know what date is auspicious in May 2017? He is a Rabbit (born 1965). Tq.

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Melissa,

Yes, you can start renovation in May.

The 1st (Clash Horse), 9th (Clash Tiger), 11th (Clash Dragon), 19th (Clash Rat), 26th (Clash Sheep) and 28th (Clash Rooster) days of May are auspicous dates for renovation for you. As you will also live in it, the date should not clash your sign as well.
  |  
Hi there, thank you for your reply. I realised that I have entered my Hubby's year of birth incorrectly, its 1975 not 1965. Is there any difference?

Meanwhile, the house has an open kitchen concept and the stove is facing the balcony. Is there any concern? Thanks very much.
  |  
As long as his sign is Rabbit, there is no difference.

The stove facing the balcony is not good in terms of Feng Shui. It will affect your wealth and you are easy to have high blood pressure. If the balcony has a door, that's no problem.
  |  
The balcony is only with a glass sliding door. What do u think we can do about it? Tq.
  |  
Have a curtain for the glass sliding door.
  |  
Renovation has postponed to June. So any good days to renovate? Especially the bathroom. Tq
  |  
Auspicious date for renovation in June to you:

June 4th (Clash Dragon), 7th (Clash Sheep), 8th (Clash Monkey), 10th (Clash Dog), 11th (Clash Pig), 13th (Clash Ox), 14th (Clash Tiger), 17th (Clash Snake), 20th (Clash Monkey), 23rd (Clash Pig), 25th (Clash Ox), 26th (Clash Tiger), 28th (Clash Dragon)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.