Good Wedding day on 2018 for Dog & Rabbit Couple

|

Hi,
My birthday 10 august 1982, sign dog. My girlfriend 6 nov 1987, sign rabbit.
after read and study this website article currently i am considering the date bellow as good day for our wedding.
25 feb 2018
4 mar 2018
10 mar 2018
24 mar 2018
i am not sure if my selection are correct, maybe i miss something as it my first try.
Please suggest, if the selections are good or if there any better date ?

Thank you
best regards

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi bakabreak,

Your selections are right. But you don't choose the most auspicious months for you to get married. You'd better choose auspicious dates in Chinese lunar October and November. In 2018, the two months are from November 8, 2018 to January 5, 2019. You'd better choose auspicious date in this period if you want more luck in marriage.

If you don't want to get married in these two months, that's also OK. You can choose one of the dates you listed.
  |  
i chose the based on the table on this link
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm,
which mention that March and February are auspicious month for Dog sign person like me.
Its interesting to read your article.

may i know why the period between November 8, 2018 to January 5, 2019 is the most auspicious?
i want to have better understanding

|  
Hi bakabreak,

The most auspicious wedding months are based on the bride’s zodiac not yours. So, lunar October and November are the best two months for you. In Gregorian calendar, it's from November 8, 2018 to January 5, 2019.
  |  
I see. Now i fully understand.
thank you for the enlightment

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.