Fish in a Dream

|

I was sitting on the waters edge, I was on a cement foundation, ledge looking down into the sea, the water was very clear, I saw fish, so I began pounding a stone and making a clank clank noise. A lot of fish swam away at first then they got curious, they came towards the sound, a very large fish swooshed by then a large red fish came right up to me, then I woke as it swam away

13 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sue,

The dream of fish is related to fortune, richnes and opportunity. A lot of fish means you will have good luck in wealth while the large red fish came right up to me means the windfall or you may get pregnant if you are preparing to have a baby.

Good luck
  |  
thank you, much appreciated
  |  
I dreaming with a lot of colour fishes in a lake and in the middle of these fishes was a big
Koi fish that was looking at me and come to me after I woke up.

What this means?

I thank you in advant.
  |  
I had a dream last night and that was a dream,I had a GREEN nice DRESS on, and I had
in my hand an lottery ticket and I look at myself and I ask my self why is my dress so green
after I woke up.

What does it means?
Thank you very much for to explain.
  |  
Hi Elly,

It depends on the identity of the dreamee, such as man or woman, pregnant or girl. Generally, the dream about many fishes swimming in the water is an indication of wealth, both material and mental.
  |  
You can read https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/dream-meanings/fish/many.htm to find out the meaning specific to you.

As for the Green Dress, the dream indicates everything will go well with your work and you can work hard to carry out your plan and will helped by someone else in the way.

|  
Hi,

I dreamed last night that I found a big bag with a lot of coins and one big Taler I show my mother that is alreaedy past, this Taler we all were very surprise.
What is the meaning of this dream?

Thank you
  |  
Hi,

I have a dream last night,I was swimming in a lake with people and my dogs and a white
snake,I was not afraid,after swimming I was in my bed and I was playing with the snake and my dogs please what is this means`?

Thank you very much
  |  
I had a dream I was at a party or a birtsday and everybody got something to eat but I got a plate with
koking rice,and I ask the lady that was served me, I want to have something more to the rice
and the lady sead to me later you get something more on your plate with rice.
What this dream will tell me please?

I thank you,
  |  
Hi Sue,

I had a dream last early in the morning,what does it means when I saw the number 51
I didt,n go out of my bed and I saw on the wall the number 51 in a very big red collor.
I was just awaken it also look likes a sign,maybe a luciddream?

What this can means?

I thank you very much,about your meaning.

|  
Hi Sue,

I have been waithing from your answer,please can you answer the last four dreams
that I have sendet to you.

I thank you very much,and may God bless you!
  |  
Hallo Maria,

I had a dream I was at a party or a birthsday and everybody got something to eat but I got a plate with white
koking rice,and I asked the lady that was served me "can I have something more to the rice.I got only white rice"
and the lady sead to me later you get something on your plate with the rice.
What this dream will mean tell me please?
Thank you in advance.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.