Financial problems

|

I want to know about my future financial situation. I m very disappointed because of my husband's business

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Anchal,

Please offer your DOB?
  |  
8 October 1987
  |  
Your birthday on Chinese lunar calendar is August 16,1987 and you are under the zodiac sign of Rabbit. 2017 means the new start of various aspects for you: the age of 30 means you need to undertake many responsibilities in life and face different changes. In particular, you will have poor fortune due to the conflict with Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter or Grand Commander of the Year) caused by the inter-restriction between Rabbit and Rooster, which will further intensify your pressure.

In terms of wealth, you may suffer unexpected financial losses, hardly have spare money and spend a lot in daily life. In order to avoid feeling the draught caused by the bad luck, you should make a clear fund using plan and learn to manage the household industriously and thriftily.

For lifelong fortune, you will meet some unexpected obstacles in money when managing a business in life. There are also some large expenses without any expectation. So, you are suggested to buy real estate or other value-preserving things in advance.

Good luck

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.