Female Nov 9 '63 Scorpio Water Rabbit *Business grand opening days*

|

Can there be any business luck for me in 2017? Where in the house should I place my office space? I know it's an unlucky year for me and I feel stuck, unable to move forward with my plans, excuses and procrastination, fear and no confidence. I was married to a June '63 Rabbit had twins Oct '99 Rabbits(fraternal boy and girl) then a horrific divorce, bankrupt & depressed single mom...hooked up with a Monkey man Virgo Sept '68, lost kids in terrible custody battle, lost my mind....But getting better, (still full of vengeful anger or self pity crying) Feel OK most days, enjoying lots of free time for sewing, crafts, gardening. Monkey man squashes all my dreams, criticizes, argues, silent treatment Ugh like having another teenager lol but I'm happy & grateful to stay at home being a house "wife" and want to start selling online and do yard work or odd jobs for the elderly people in our town of 700. So if I try hard and keep focused, might I be able to overcome my bad luck of 2017?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Krista Erickson,

You oppose Taisui who is the Grand Commander of the Year in 2017. However, opposing Taisui is not completely bad. You can rise steeply if you can take the initiative to make changes and get ready for the coming problem.

You's better open business on an aupicious date in Wei (Sheep), Xu (Dog) or Hai (Pig) Month. So, you should select auspicous grand opening dates during June 24- August 21 and October 20 - December 17. The date you choose should not clash your sign Rabbit. Get the dates here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-grand-opening-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.