fate line broken up parallel lines

|

My fate line starts in a fork with the life lune then it stops at the head line after there is a line that is slightly offset from the middle and goes through the heart line towards Jupiter half way has a fork pointing towards Saturn and and Jupiter then a parallel line all the way to the base if Jupiter and pass through between Jupiter and Saturn but still in the Jupiter finger although not as deep.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Sorry it is the Apolo finger (the finger next to the pinky) that the fate line is going towards (I am new and know nothing). Not Jupiter. I just realised that.
  |  
Hi Zen,

According to your description. You usually are good at social skills and smart enough to make great achievement. You are quick in mind, could be appreciated by others and get success with the assistance of the social relationship and your special skills.

In addition, if your little finger is long and head line is strong, you could get success more easily.
  |  
Single line does not say anything , all lines make a meaning.
In the palmistry.
Lines is a language.
Each line is a latter (alphabate) and
Which make a sentence.
So
If you want to know about fate line, than
You have to read mounts ,
( mercury, Saturn, Jupiter and also sun)
And also you have to read
Live line , fate line. And sunline too.

And also understood about sing .
( star , tringle, cross, circle , fish and many more )

Lines quality also important,
Thik. Lite , changed, broken, branches, and so many thing.

Understood, so
If you want to more about you ,than masg me , I will read your palm and tell you , more about you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.