Dream of snakes

|

I dreamt of snakes surrounding my foes house and one of them bit a lady she lives with. I had a huge difference with this lady but in the dream she was crying saying she has no problem with me there were different sculptures at her door the entrance was surrounded by strange sculptures

3 Answer(s)

|  
Dreaming about someone else being bitten by a snake indicates that you should take care of your parents and come back home often besides your busy work.

Good luck
  |  
Hi, I always dreams about snake, tiger and big dog around me but I'm not scare in my dreams but was just wondering why I see these things in my dreams.
  |  
Hi Angela,

Tiger is usually a symbol of difficulties. Dreaming about the tiger indicates that you will encounter difficulty and obstacle. Despite the symbol of a vigorous beast, however, it often represents your boss, work or career in the dream.

Dog symbolizes morality, self-restraint, self-demanding and discipline in dream. Also, it symbolizes friend and indicates the devoted love, loyal friendship, or the power of friends.

Snake is a symbol of wealth or psychologically, it has multiple meanings like sex, wisdom and intuition.

You often dream of these animals because of your inner desire for these things.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

snakes (1 reply)
Dream of snakes (1 reply)
Dream of snakes (4 replies)
Dream of snakes (3 replies)
3 snakes (1 reply)
Bag of snakes (1 reply)