Baby boy

|

Hi...my name is Sarita...my dob is Feb 18 th 1987 and my husband s dob is July 12 th 1981....and my period cycle length is 45 days...and i have 85 kgs and I have 5.3 inches...is it difficult to conceive a baby boy????and I we will try in march to conceive a baby boyy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sarita,

Chinese Baby Gender Calendar shows if your period first date is during January 1 - February 25 or March 28 - April 25, you have more chances to conceive baby boy if you try on your ovulation date just after the period.

There are more ways for you to increase the chances of conceiving baby boy naturally, you can check here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/ways-to-get-baby-boy.htm
  |  
Hi my last period start on Feb 6 th
  |  
So, you can monitor your ovulation date and try on the day for baby boy.
  |  
Hi ....I have one doubt...ovolution means if we have sex in the ovolution only we r getting pregnant in the month???? If we have sex in non ovolution date in the month we don't get pregnant????
  |  
And I had sex in last night...and after that whole day I have that liquid like white discharge it comes out every time...that means it does not go inside me????or some goes in and some comes out???
  |  
And my dob is 18 th Feb 1987...4.18 am...is baby boy comes in my life...I have 3 yrs old girl now iam trying to conceive
  |  
If you have sex on the ovulation date, your chances to get pregnant and get baby boy will be high.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions