Arranged marriage or love marriage

|

Hi,
My name is Mayur and my DOB is 18/04/1989. I wanted to know whether i will have arranged marriage or love marriage and a possible year of marriage

10 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Mayur,

The possible year of marriage for you is year of the Dog (2018), Dragon(2024 ), Rooster(202+), Ox (2021)or Monkey(2028).

Better check your palm to see if you will have an arranged or love marriage.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/love-or-arranged-marriage.htm
  |  
Hy m vinuo Will i have arrange or love marriage
  |  
Hi my name is Nishi I wan to knw if I have luv marriage or arrange ...m in relation with guy from last 8 years...so plz let me knw. 14 .02.1984 14.36 and his 2 may 1986 5.30
  |  
Hi Nishi,

You are a good match and will have a love marriage.
  |  
I want to know that I have love or arrange marriage
  |  
Hello,

Good Day,

Hope all doing well.

Dear i want to know at which aga i will get married, My name is Fatima Mohammed from Bahrain born Muslim in 16th April 1990, if possible please let me know Arrange or love.
  |  
Hello,

Good Day,

Hope all doing well.

Dear i want to know at which aga i will get married, My name is Fatima Mohammed from Bahrain born Muslim in 16th April 1990, if possible please let me know Arrange or love.
  |  
My boyfriend date of birth 1 Oct 1985 but I don't know my birth date .we both committed since last 9+Yr ..love or arranged hogi...
  |  
Hello sir
Iam Monika Goel my dob is 6 April 1995 n m with a guy his dob is 7november 1992. Wanted to know about our future together.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.