2017 luck for 1959 Pig

|

What is 2017 going to be for me 3/21/59

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Lori,

You are Earth Pig in Chinese Astrology. You will enjoy an average luck in 2017. Although it's hard for you to have important breakthroughs, you will not have many setbacks. In career, you are easy to be shunted aside. It requires you to stick to the concept of Harmony is most precious. Being rigid or stubborn will make things worse. Besides, you are easy to be distraught and hard to concentrate on work. The Rat and Ox people will bring good luck to your career, if you could cooperate with them, you could get double results with half the effort. If your work is related to wood and earth, you could enjoy a good luck in the year.

Your relationship with your partner will be plain in 2017. There will be many misunderstandings between you which require you deal with properly.

Yellow, red and brown are lucky colors for you this year, if you could wear more with these colors or decorate your home with these colors, your luck could be improved. North, northwest, southwest are your lucky directions in 2017, your you could place your bed, desk or sofa in these directions in your house, it's also helpful for you.
  |  
Did FB take away the ability to search for pages to like while using FB as the page you created? Seems now I can only get a &#o8;02t2p ten” list, instead of looking through the hundreds of pages I know are out there. I used to be able to post as my page, but not being able to find pages to begin with, really throws that off. Is it me – or is it FB?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.